Monday, May 30, 2005

Everyone has a secret, oh can they keep it...

My favorite quotes from Angus, Thongs, and Full-frontal Snogging!

"Jackie looked a bit puzzled (who wouldn't?) but she kept coming nearer and suddenly with a yell I grabbed her arm and twisted it right up her back. I don't know how. But I was doing it for the little people everywhere (I don't mean dwarfs--I just mean, you know, vulnerable people)."

"I love life!!! Jas has just phoned to say we've been invited to a party at Katie Steadman's and...Katie has asked Tom and Robbie. YESSSSS!!!! I must have done a good job of being nice to Katie. WHAT ON EARTH CAN I WEAR??? Emergency, emergency! It's only a couple weeks away."

"I am cock of the walk. (I don't know what the girl equivalent of "cock" is...surely it can't be "vagina." I am vagina of the walk doesn't have the same ring to it, somehow...)" ---> one of my absolute favs!!! I just died of laughter when I read it for the first time!

...more to come later!

No comments: