Monday, May 09, 2005

this is easy as lovers go

Another wasted day. I'm such a horrible daughter. I didn't get my mom anything. Not even a card. I feel so bad. But she said not to get her anything....and she knows I love her. My gift to her is being happy. Because when I'm happy, I know she's happy, too. We're like ET and Elliot as she's said before (and I think I've said so on here before, too). Allison's the good one. She's the only one that got her something. Whatever. I'll make it up. It's just one day, anyways. Slept in again...worked out...I'm so off--I haven't been having good workouts lately. And it sucks. Did pretty much nothing. Went home. We were going to take mom out to dinner, but she didn't feel like it. So we just got takeout from Applebee's. And I ended up falling asleep on the couch, anyways. Felt absolutely exhausted and devoid of energy again this afternoon. Still not feeling that great. Maybe I'll go to Orlando this week to visit Ania. I can't decide. It's so far away to go for such a short time. But what am I doing here? Other than wasting time, nothing. It's Amanda's birthday on Saturday, so I want to be in town for that. But maybe Tuesday through Thursday. We'll see how I'm feeling. If I'm not better, I won't go, because I don't want what happened last week to happen again. I was no fun when I didn't feel good :( I said I wasn't going to waste time online tonight, but that didn't work out as planned. Definitely filled out some stupid survey stuff. That's how bored I am. And no, he never called last night. Figures.

No comments: