Friday, May 06, 2005

I am fairly agile...I can bend and not break

I'm am so hungover right now. Had way too much to drink last night. Actually, it wasn't that much compared to what I've had other times...it was more than enough to put me over the edge this time though...seriously. Wow. I don't really remember much of what happened last night. All I remember is crying, no sobbing over missing Adam and why he doesn't like me. My mom got a drunk phone call from me at 4am. I thought I was going to be sick, so I fell asleep on my bathroom floor by the toilet. I couldn't move. I remember crawling all over the floor and calling out to my sister because I needed someone to take care of me. There was no one here this time. No Ania. I miss her. I wanted someone to take care of me. To comfort me. To tell me everything will be alright. That's what I wanted. And I was so upset about him. He's all I could think about. I miss him so much. It hurts so bad. A night of drunkeness just let loose of all my feelings hidden deep inside about him. The feelings I was trying to suppress...trying so hard to deny. I'm ok today. Sorta. Not like last night. But a little sad. Gilmore Girls. It's the story of my life:
"Maybe in the end this is not the guy or the relationship for you. Rory, 2 days ago you were on the bathroom floor crying about why he won't call you, why doesn't he like you, what did you do."
"I was drunk."
"You, my beautiful, brainy, fabulous daughter lying on the floor of the bathroom wondering what you did wrong! That is disturbing to me on many levels, including the fact that I can't remember the last time I cleaned the floor of the bathroom. Is that really the kind of relationship you want to be in?"--Loreli to Rory on Gilmore Girls

No comments: