Wednesday, May 04, 2005

girls just wanna have fun

Listening to 80s music...have been in the mood since 80s night at Potbelly's last Thursday. I think that was the best night out of the semester. So, tomorrow night...going out with Martin! Yeah, totally random, I know...but it'll be fun. Looking for people to go out with, and asked him what he was doing (talking to him on IM) and said he'd go with me. So we're going out (not a date or anything, just someone to hang out with). I'm excited, because it's someone new, and I had fun at prom in 11th grade with him. Whatever gets me out and not stuck at home! Went to the doctor's today...luckily I don't have strep throat or mono (so won't have to call Adam about that!!!). I'm just tired and don't have much energy. I was feeling better, but I think the medicine I took is really starting to hit me now...I'm feeling really tired all of a sudden. Hung out at home and ran errands all day. Nice not to have anything to do. I have a massive amount of cleaning to do. My bathroom, well it's pretty bad. And the rest of my place...it's just screaming to be cleaned. So that and a really great workout is what I've got planned for tomorrow. I haven't worked out in 6 days now. I feel so gross. But part of the time I was on vacation, and like today I was giving my body time to recover from being sick. Can't stop thinking about him...not in a bad way, but sorta. But I'm ok. I was tempted to leave him a message on his wall, in reference to Harry Connick Jr's character in Hope Floats, because I think he sorta looks like him, and the way he talks, definitely...it just reminded me of him. But I stopped myself from thinking that and realized it would be a bad idea. Just leave him alone...see if he writes back. Pour some sugar on me is the best song to listen to when you're out drinking!

No comments: