Friday, May 13, 2005

I said I've gotta be honest...I've been waiting for you all my life

AHHHH!!! I cannot fall asleep. I know it's early, but I was so tired, and wasn't doing anything else, so I decided to go to sleep (big night tomorrow, anyways--gonna be up all night!). But I can't seem to go to bed. My head is killing me as well. So I decided to get up and what else? Go on facebook! Yeah, I'm pathetic, I know...then I got a message from this guy on myspace...inviting me to a party he's throwing on Saturday. Told him I didn't know if I could make it because it's my friend's 21st birthday and we'll be going out again that night. He writes me back and says I should, if I'm gonna, and how would I get there...well, guess he's gotta give me some info first, and I'm not sure if I will go...I'd definitely go if I had a friend with me. He's really cute, too. Apparently went to Deerlake, too...don't remember him at all. I keep meaning to look in my yearbook when I'm at home, but I always forget. His name is Chris. We've been messaging back and forth every now and then for a couple of weeks now. Seems cool. I'd like to meet him sometime (out in a public place, of course, and not by myself!). Alrighty...I don't feel like writing anymore.

No comments: