Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?

So I was wrong. That was not my last freakout of the day. Trying to calm down right now from another one. Except it was brought on not by a boy, but my plans for the weekend. It wasn't supposed to be so difficult. I don't know why it is, but now I'm all worried that I won't be able to get a band and I'll be stuck there by myself, unable to join in on the fun. It's just frustrating. I always have to be left out. I don't understand why they were able to use someone else's spot, and why I wasn't. Doesn't make any sense. It's just one rollercoaster of a day. Up and down, up and down. Feeling fine one minute, the next I just want to break down and cry. I just want it to be over with. And I want to hear from Alex. I need some cheering up.

No comments: