Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I can have another you in a minute

Well, now I feel stupid for another reason! He called me, finally :) Thank God I haven't been trying to contact him, because then I would have looked psycho (and if anyone knew how I was feeling, haha). But, I guess this is the normal progression of things. How it's supposed to be. Glad I slowed down (in my actions, not my head!). Of course, it doesn't seem like it the way I've been writing on here. I don't know why I do it to myself--getting all worked up. I guess it's because I really didn't think he'd call again. But this is what real dating is, I suppose? So he does still like me, and does want to see me. That's all I needed to know. And we're going to go to dinner either tomorrow night or friday. I think I prefer Friday. That way, the night doesn't have to end! I just feel so much better now. Relieved.

No comments: