Thursday, April 19, 2007

I picture them all alone

Why am I so jealous? I can't help but wonder if I'm being played. I'm trying to not let it get to me and ignore this feeling, but at the same it makes me really suspicious. I can't tell anyone, because they'll just say I'm being dumb and overreacting. But how would you feel if you liked a guy, and he "supposedly" likes you & you're talking/seeing/who knows what the fuck we're doing with him, and there's this girl who is constantly talking and flirting and leaving him messages? Yeah, it makes me insecure. Especially because I don't know what is going on, what his intentions are. I called him back like he said to do after I was done with the gym, but I never heard back from him. Doesn't necessarily mean anything. But I'm really wondering if he'll call me today and still want to go to dinner with me. God, I hate this! I just go absolutely crazy whenever I get involved with a guy--and not in a good way. At first, I'm completely elated. But then, the worst in me starts to seep out--especially my insecurity. I become so paranoid that he doesn't like me, that it's over with him. Why do I get like this? I just hope he keeps good on his offer. Because I'm not going to take being second to some other girl, even if it is just a friend. I deserve to be given attention, and will not be ignored. The ball's back in his fucking court, like it always is.

No comments: