Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm happy and I can thank myself

That stupid insecurity of mine is starting to creep up on me again. Just gotta keep telling myself to ignore it, that there's nothing to worry about. And if anything, that will ruin things if I let it go to far. It's just the stage that I'm in right now. Things have begun, are going really well...but I can't tell what is coming next. I'm approaching the fork in the road, and it's not my choice which way I go. That's up to him. I'm trying to not focus on the negative. Don't think about the bad. Right now, I really don't want to, either. It's just at times, it pops up in my mind and I start questioning things--his words, his actions. Over-analyzing the situation. Typical me. But I don't feel as crazy as I did when things were happening with Chris. Maybe because I was going through a lot emotionally that I couldn't control. Or maybe because this guy is just different. I just have to keep going slow, keep my confidence up, and if things don't happen to work out, well, then that's that and eventually it will with someone. Of course, some tears may be shed at some point. But for now, the smile still hasn't faded. And he sent me a text saying he had a good time last night :) Let him come to me...

No comments: