Monday, April 23, 2007

You know it's over before it begins

So I give up on him. I stopped trying last week, even after he called me. I called him back like he asked--he never called me back. Not that night, not the next day. Guess he didn't mean it? But what was the point of even asking in the first place? That's what pisses me off. But I never called him. If he wanted to, he would call me. Saw him on Friday when we went over to Durel's place. Didn't mention anything; just acted like nothing had ever happened. He said he'd give me a call later to see what we were up to that night. Wasn't really expecting him to follow through. Ended up seeing him a second time back at their place when we went to pick Durel up this time; he seemed to act kind of strange. He came out, and hovered around me. I couldn't tell if he was trying to talk to me or what. I talked with him some, but it was like he was trying to talk to me more and he didn't really know what to do. He asked me if I was going out the next night, and I said probably not, and he was like, are you sure? I said I don't know, he said he'd give me a call. Definitely thought that was a joke, because I knew I'd never get that call. And I was right. But whatever. I don't need him. He never could have provided me with what I want. So that's that. Not that it doesn't suck.

No comments: