Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just do it with love

Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. That's how I feel. Dumb for falling again, for ever thinking this time was different. I'm not an idiot--I know when a guy is pulling away. Especially when you know he's talking to other girls. And not you. What an idiot I am. Again, it's over before it ever began. In the span of a fucking week. In a way, it's like if a 19-year-old guy doesn't like a hot 23-year-old, then that's his problem. But then again, it's another disappointment. What the hell do I do wrong? It has to be me. Something about me, the way I act, what I say. Every single time this happens. Nothing. I never get a chance. Never. I shouldn't have tried to get him to go to spring weekend. I shouldn't have said that stuff about going because of me. Because of course, what guy would do anything for me?

No comments: