Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our lips can touch

Stop it. Stop it RIGHT NOW. Why am I doing this to myself? I have absolutely NO reason in the world to be upset or to burst into tears. This fear just swept over me. My insecurities just flooded my head and all I could think of was the worst-case scenario: that he really doesn't like me. Honestly, how do I just go from one high, to a complete low, for absolutely no reason, and no provocation? Everything is fine. Stupid facebook walls and dumb girls who are always making comments. It's my fault. ALL MY FAULT. For any doubt that I may feel. I am the cause of it all. We were messaging back and forth all afternoon. After HE had sent me a text saying he had a good time last night. Then, HE calls me later in the evening to tell me something that he just saw--with ME in it. For him to see that video of me dancing drunk, he had to be talking ABOUT ME with the person who showed him the video. And he obviously just had to tell me he had seen that...me making a complete fool of myself! So why the sudden freakout?? Why can't I just have enough confidence in myself to believe that he does like me, and only me? I mean, who did he get out of bed for to go meet me at 12:30am where I was out? Who just randomly texts me that he's bored, when he himself can't read texts? And who, when asked to hang out this week, immediately suggested that very same night? Who became touchy-feely with me? Who didn't want me to stop kissing him and leave? Who asked if he could stay the night again? Who said he could keep kissing me all night? Who might that be who did all of this?? HE DID. And what happened to feeling different with him--for real? I still do. I do believe he likes me. But it's still up in the air about what that means, so it's making me question everything. It's driving my insecurity, which, if I don't get in control, will destroy everything. But, it's all remained just in my head. It originated there, and it will die there, because nothing real exists that should make me feel otherwise. Let that be my last freakout. You know I had to at least have one, or else this wouldn't be me.

No comments: