Friday, April 01, 2005

My heart is yours to fill or burst or break or bury or wear as jewelry, whichever you prefer

So much for getting anything accomplished today. I was (and still am) so tired. I could barely stay awake in class all day, and I had to take a nap this afternoon. I intended it to just be a power nap, but when I got up to work out, I realized there was no way that was happening. And I definitely was tired, because it takes something big for me to miss a workout...I really wish I had gotten it in today. I was starting to get back on track after a few very off/not good running days. I've spent the past 2 hours (at least) on facebook. I finally made myself get off of it. Accruing more and more friends...basically just people from high school and people I know. I've found people that I'm contemplating on adding, but I can't decide. For some reason I get kinda nervous about adding some people, fearing that they might reject me. But so far, that of course hasn't happened. There's no reason it should (gotta be positive!). Ania never called me back today. I hope she's ok. She's been seeing this guy every night for the past 5-6 days and hasn't been getting any sleep. I'm worried about her. Hopefully she'll want to go out tomorrow. I wanted to tonight, at least earlier in the day I did. But now I'm tired and feeling lousy because of the stupid spring pollen...my throat is killing me and I keep coughing and I just feel so drained of energy. I don't ever remember it affecting me this way. But then again, I haven't been here for the past 2 springs. I can't believe it's already for the time to change--wasn't expecting it to come so soon. I'm really gonna miss that extra hour. It's going to be painful Sunday, especially if I go out, which I'm sure I will. Been thinking a lot...mainly about Andrew. And guys in general. They're so complicated. So impossible to figure out. Good quote from the movie last night: "Men, can't live with them....that's about it." I've really gotta start buckling down with school...I need to do a little bit every day, otherwise, I know I will be regretting it in 3 weeks (3 weeks! I can't believe that's all that's left of classes!) for exams. But I want to have fun the rest of this semester...really try and live it up. Too bad it took me so long. But there's always summer...and I am SO going to find a guy to date this summer, because I'm not spending 3 months alone. It's the perfect opportunity. Just gotta find someone who will be here. There's always Matt...who said he's sure he'll see me this summer...but not getting my hopes up on that one. Just wishful thinking. But maybe I can go out with him, since that's what I like to do now. I've just gotta keep putting myself out there...and go out on dates...and eventually I'll find someone who will want to start a relationship with me. Because every guy is missing out right now on one amazing girl.

No comments: