Tuesday, April 05, 2005

And the time on the clock when we realized it's so late

I think I failed a quiz today. I did so bad on it, it's not even funny. I didn't study much for it, but I knew what I thought I needed to know. Apparently, the 2 previous quizzes from other semesters we're given to study from did no good because the quiz today was nothing like it. It was so hard. But I'm not upset really. Just wish I'd studied a little more for it. I'm doing very little of that these days. I think that's a good thing though. I have other things to be doing now...fun things. Instead of always focusing on school. I had a really good self-esteem day. Big time. I've been so happy with myself lately. I'm so proud of myself for finally realizing it. It's a really great feeling--being happy with yourself. And it's really showing. I know other people are noticing it too, especially guys. Maybe that saying is true about how when you have confidence in yourself, people will want to be around you. I never wanted to believe it because it was bad news for me, but now I'm not so sure...My mom put my friendship with Ania best like this: she's the little sister I never had, referring to not taking a little sister in KD. I guess that's true in a way. We get along really great, even though we're really complete opposites in a lot of ways. But opposites do attract...I seem to find myself being drawn to people different from myself a lot of times. They make up for areas that I lack, and vice-versa. I think it's also because she's really outgoing, and I needed to be around someone like that. Just someone new to get me to try new things, have different experiences. But I still love all my friends (Meghan, Vanessa, Kathryn--we need to get together really soon!!!). I'm going out tonight. Fun, fun, fun! Maybe I'll meet another guy...or I'll invite Andrew along...we'll see. I'm so excited about this summer! I can't wait until school's over and Matt comes home, because who knows what just might happen...well, I do--and it will this year!!! Unless, of course, a certain someone decides to call...but that won't happen. I've given up on it. I still think about it though. It's always in the back of my mind, haunting me, giving me false hope. But who needs him when I've got so many to choose from?!!!

No comments: