Saturday, April 23, 2005

I keep telling myself things can turn around with time

It's been a long week. And next week's gonna be even longer. It's my first Friday night at home. Alone. In a very long time. I don't really know what to do with myself. I've gotten so use to going out. But it's cool. Made Ania one of my posters tonight. Let's hope it doesn't scare her off like it did Adam (haha)...but I know she wanted it and I told her that I'd make one for her. Used the song hands down this time. That song...it's got so many stories behind it. Did a small amount of studying tonight. More like looking over a few notes. But hey, at least I tried to be somewhat productive. But I did get 3 out 5 questions done for one of my classes today. Not bad. I'm feeling a little lonely though. A night like tonight reminds me of my past...where all I'd be doing is sitting here at my computer wasting time...not that I still don't do that other nights. Ok, most days and nights. I'm seriously a compulsive facebook checker. I have to literally force myself off that thing. Tell myself to stop. It's bad. Well, I'm surprising very tired. Again. Actually, that's been the story of my life lately. But it's been worth it. I've had so much fun. And it's not gonna stop either. My new motto: "Don't make any guy a priority when you're only an option to him."

No comments: