Sunday, April 17, 2005

Don't ya wish your girlfriend was hot like me...

It's been too long, way too long. And what a week it has been. What a month it's been. It's probably been the most exciting month I've ever had in my life. I've definitely been having the time of my life. Making up for the past 3 years...actually, more like my entire life! Tuesday was a blast...got a call from Adam, and me being so wasted, called him a million times that night. The highlight was when Ania called him and told him off--she said everything that I wanted to say to him and more. It was everything he needed to hear. Ended up going to dinner with us on Wednesday. Very awkward. Big time. But it went well. Gave him a bit of a hard time...but hopefully Ania isn't that "girl who hates you" anymore. But she's so awesome for doing this for me. But then I called him later to see if he wanted to hang out. Nothing had changed. I don't know why I thought it would. I felt like such an idiot. But I can tell he still likes me. But the ball's in his court now, because I've done everything I can do to make my intentions known. He went home this weekend and I sent him a text message wishing him a safe trip home and a good weekend...no thanks or anything. Called him that night (late at night) to tell him about a story--almost got arrested for distributing alcohol to a minor. My friend got a written arrest for trying to sneak beer up through a second story room window in Southgate using a pully system. Yeah, so lame I know. But it's a fun story to tell! Friday went to a frat party with Ania and her friend who is thinking about coming to FSU next year...really nice girl. Had a lot of fun hanging out with her. The went to Stetson's and had a blast...saw some of the most random people from high school...danced with Herbie, Matt's best friend. And drunkingly sent Matt a facebook message telling him so. Friday at Chubby's saw Herbie again and he pulled me over to dance with him...heard through the grapevine I'd told Matt...sent Matt another message later that night...definitely going out with him this summer--so can't wait for these 2 weeks to be over--school-wise and for Matt to come home! This is going to be a week of hell. So much to do. But I did it to myself. I'm the one who's been slacking and not keeping up. An 8-10 page paper to write that's due friday that I just can't seem to get myself to write. Plus, Tuesday I'm going out for the last time this semester with Ania (at least until after finals). AHHHHHH....the stress is starting to get to me. Overwhelmed. That's how I feel. Apparently Adam's talk with Ania did no good, because he hasn't called me back yet. What a jerk! But I really don't care because I deserve so much better and it just shows what kind of person he is. And plus, there's Matt!!!!!

No comments: