Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What day is it? and in what month?

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!! IT NEEDS TO END NOW! I AM GOING OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!! I haven't felt so depressed in forever. This is what it does to me. It's what it did to me for my whole college career. I don't know how I ever did it--studied so much. Now I can't stand it. It's horrible and it puts me in a bad mood. I'm absolutely miserable right now. What makes it even worse is how all of my tests have been so spread out...it's been dragged out all week. And I still have 3 to go. I just can't do it anymore. I don't have the concentration. I don't have the drive. Or the motivation. What scares me is the possibility of failure. Not about letter grades. Just about not doing well--failing, getting a really bad grade. I don't want that. That's why I suffer on...yet, it's taking its toll on me. I feel like I used to feel. Stuck inside my house all day, not seeing anyone, not going anywhere because I have to study. It sucks. It really, really sucks. Not looking forward to tomorrow...another long day of needing to study. And I'm not even trying to make an A. Just trying to pass and get a decent grade. But I've screwed myself over by not keeping up...but has that really been such a bad thing? I think deep down is that I still don't want to make less than an A. I'm afraid. Even though I keep telling myself that I don't have to, I'm not sure if I truly believe it. The possibility of it scares me...it's all I've ever known. Yet, why do I want something that has caused me so much misery and suffering all my life? I don't want it. And I know it. It's just that it really could happen this time, and am I prepared for it? I hate not being prepared. Especially for tests and quizzes. It's one of my worst nightmares...and believe me, I have had dreams before where I showed up for tests unprepared, and woke up in the middle of the night in a sweat...It's the anxiety...but surprisingly, I haven't been feeling stressed. A little nervous, maybe, but not stressed. Just irritated to have to study to much. Because that's the old me. The me that I wanted to get rid of. That I thought I got rid of. Actually, I guess I did because if I still really cared so much, I would be stressed and would just get it done...but I don't care as much, and want it to all be over with. The next 2 days are going to be 2 of the longest days I've had in a while. Friday, 12:00pm and it's over. For 3 months.

No comments: