Wednesday, April 20, 2005

wish upon a star, but do you know what stars are?

Went out last night...had a lot of fun...until the end when I had to leave this super hot guy. I met him before last night...he was our waiter at Olive Garden one night...he and Ania knew each other from a class...told us about how girls would leave their numbers for him alot...we couldn't tell if he wanted us to leave one of ours, so we didn't that night. Last week when we went, we asked if he was working, and he was, but we didn't know. Then on Monday we went there, and Ania saw him, and he ended up being our waiter again. He's not the best waiter in the world. But he is soooooo cute! Ania left my number for him because I wouldn't do it. I didn't object though. Ania ended up forgetting her credit card and he called me as we were leaving...so embarassing...trying to be all smooth and all...but we knew he would be at the club we went to last night. Saw him, said hi. Moved on. Then ended up talking with him...Ania left me alone with him...the place sucked, so we decided to go to potbelly's instead. Danced with him there. Kissed. Not enough at all though. Then I had to leave because Ania and Sarah and Rachel came to pick me up. Felt so sad and disappointed afterwards. Because I know he won't call me. He's got my number still, he said so. But I can't trust guys to call me anymore. I'm not being negative--you're just naiive if you think they will (as Ania said last night). But it's ok. I had fun. Sent Matt another drunk facebook message, this time begging him to promise to go out with me because I can't take any more disppointment from guys...was going to write one to Adam, but held myself back. Good thing too, because he wrote me a response to the message I had sent last...he misses the old Mallory. The one who wasn't mean to him all the time. And I wrote back that I miss the old Adam, the one who wanted to hang out with me and talk to me. So we'll see what he says back. At least we've got some form of communication going. But still, hopes aren't high. And it's ok.

No comments: