Friday, April 08, 2005

Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember

OMG!!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!! ADAM CALLED ME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! He called around 10:30 just to say hi...tried to be a little mean, but I couldn't...he's impossible to resist. I don't know if he was going to ask me out or not, but before he got the chance I said I was going to the beach. I invited him to come with us, and he said he'd think about it. But plans have changed! Ania calls me last night and is like, we're going to Boston this weekend--her best friend from high school goes to Harvard and we'd stay with him. But then she calls again and says we're going to Gainesville instead--so many options: Orlando and Tampa were possiblilties as well. And all her guy friends wanted us to come whereever they were--they think I'm really hot!!! So we decided we're going to Gainesville today and are gonna party there tonight, and then we'll go to Orlando tomorrow (stop by the beach first) and see her parents and party with her friends tomorrow night. And come back home on Sunday. I called Anne and told her I'll be in Orlando tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to meet up with her. I'm SO EXCITED!!!! Last night, things just kept getting better and better!!!! I've gotta call Adam today and tell him I'm not going to the beach anymore--not that I'm sure he wasn't actually going to go with me, but just to be considerate, because that's how I am. But whatever happens between us, I know he can't hurt me anymore. I'm gonna have my fun this weekend anyways. I need to have a little talk with him. To see what his intentions are. Because I still really like him, and I'd love to date him again and spend time with him. But I'm not going to let that stop me this weekend because we're not dating or anything at the moment. Just started talking again. Seriously never expected to hear from him again. Ever. But he did call...so he has been thinking of me...which is really nice to know. He just can't resist me either...I know he still likes me. I think he did all along. He just was being a stupid guy who didn't know what he had until he lost it, which I think he realized after seeing me this weekend. But I swear if he treats me the way he did ever again, it's over for good. Because there are soooooo many guys who want to meet me right now and go out with me, it's not even funny. That's never happened to me before. I've never felt better or more secure about myself than I do right now. It's incredible.

No comments: