Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I'm not always strong, oh I need you here

I HATE THESE STUPID PEOPLE BEHIND US WHO PLAY THEIR STUPID MUSIC WAYYYY TOOOOO LOUD THAT IT SHAKES MY HOUSE!!!!! Ok, had to get that out...so, I just called Ania, and she says she's talking to this really hot guy she was friends with from high school and showed him our website. She said he said I was so hot--not just hot, but gorgeous!!! He was disappointed to learn that I was a junior, but Ania told him I don't mind dating younger guys (since I have seen Andrew). So, who knows?!!! Big mood booster anyways, since I was feeling a little down about Adam...trying not to, telling myself I don't need him (which I don't), wondering if I should call him...but then after talking to Ania and what she said about her friend....why the hell do I want to waste my time thinking about a jerk who could obviously care less about me, because if he cared any at all, he'd call. Because that's what a really great guy would do. But he's not one of those guys. I WILL find one of those guys, and I have a feeling it might be pretty soon. I know Matt is one of those. I was thinking about how much in common we have today. I remember he just absolutely made my summer last year. Well, sorta. The times I saw him were great. But whatever. Things are different now. I'm different. I'm more willing to try new things. Heck, I'm going to a huge spring break-like party in Panama City Beach this weekend. A kind of event that I swore I'd never go to...but I am and I'm going to have so much fun. Being single isn't always such a bad thing...

No comments: