Tuesday, April 26, 2005

you've got my head spinning, i don't know where to go from here

School needs to be over. Now. No more studying. I can't take it anymore. I don't have the concentration anymore. I just want to go out. Yes, the words that I thought I'd never be saying...but it's been a week and I'm just dying to go back out...tired of staying home. But it's exam week...I don't have an exam tomorrow...but there's probably not a lot of people out anyways. And plus I should be studying. Yeah, should be. Tried it. Attempted to all day. Made a little progress, but my attention span was and still is very short today. Gonna try a little bit more later. I was supposed to hang out with Ania tonight, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. She hasn't called me like she said she would. But it's ok. It's probably better that I don't and just go to bed so I'm not tired...it's going to be a long day of studying tomorrow. I'm not used to staying in, having no place to go...I've gotten so used to being out or at Ania's or out with her somewhere, so it's weird...there's all this time, yet, not enough of it. I tend to waste most of it...mainly here on the computer. Facebook will be the death of me, I swear. I've gotta stop...I check it a million times a day to see if I've gotten any messages or to see what's new and such...always check you-know-who's page...but I've really had it with him. I know, here I go again...overanalyzing everything and complaining, saying I'm going to do this and that, and then go and do it...He just makes me so mad. So inconsiderate. And I hate inconsiderate people. Rude, too. Not returning phone calls, messages, even if it's just out of polite curtesy. But whatever. Who needs him? I certainly don't. I'm an incredibly amazing and beautiful person with so much to offer...and why waste what I've got on someone who doesn't care? It's pointless. And stupid. And I need to get off this thing now and study.

No comments: