Thursday, April 07, 2005

Ever since the day you went away and left me lonely and cold

Ok, so I'm not putting up with it anymore. I called the police department to report a noise complaint, because those jerks behind me can't get away with it. It's not fair. I don't know how other people put up with it. Or why. They're so inconsiderate and incredibly rude with no respect for other people. And I can't stand people like that. They better get here soon, because I'm about to lose it. I'm not kidding. Don't ever play your music loud around me (unless I'm part of the cause), because you will be asking for it!!! Ania and I are so crazy...last night I went over to her place to hang out, and when I got there, we decided to get all dressed up and take a bunch of pictures of ourselves for fun. And we had some alcohol left over from the night before that we decided to finish off...so it was fun times. And tomorrow we leave for the beach! It's going to be so much fun--at least it will be if we can find a place to stay! Right now we're just staying with some guys Ania knows...but that might not work out. In a way I'm nervous about just going down there because I know that you have to have a ticket and stuff and already signed up to go...and I definitely don't like doing things I'm not supposed to do. But what's the big deal? The worst that could happen is that we get there, find out we can't participate, and we come home. If that's the case, we'll have our own party! More later.

No comments: