Monday, April 25, 2005

This clock never seemed so alive

Let's face it...he's just not that into me. Ania got the book for me last week...read the first chapter last night. Agree with most of what it says, but not all of it...some of that stuff is just too freakishly true...I guess every girl/woman goes through the exact same things with guys. As I was reading it, I realized everything they were saying could apply to my situation. Why am I wasting my time on this guy? It's so obvious...all the signs are there. But I just don't want to believe that it's true. I don't want to accept the fact that he doesn't want to be with me. It's a hard thing to admit to yourself. But it's something I'm going to have to do, because I can't keep holding on to a person who feels no sort of attachment to me. It's not fair. To him. To me mostly. Because he doesn't care. I'm the furthest thing from his mind...when he's always on mine. It's gotta stop because it's going to drive me crazy and possibly hinder other potential relationships. I've learned a lot. What not to do mainly. But there is someone out there for me, and I know I'm gonna find him soon. I can feel it. And he's going to do whatever it takes to ask me out. Because a guy who's really into you will go to the ends of the Earth just to be with you. And that's what I'm trying to find.

No comments: