Thursday, April 21, 2005

I try to go on as if I never met you

Umm...guess who actually decided to call me today...if you were thinking Adam, you were correct. Yeah, so apparently he got my facebook message from this morning where I told him if he wanted to know the story about how I almost got arrested (for distributing alcohol to a minor--but it wouldn't have been a jail thing...just a written arrest), he had to call me because I wasn't going to type it out. So after his class today he did. I missed his call because I was working out. I caught it as I saw he left a voicemail message. Wasn't sure who it would be, but sure enough, it was him. I called him back and he said he was just calling to find out about the story. Took him long enough, considering I called him last Thursday night about it after it happened! But he did call. Not that it means much. He asked me if I would be in town for the weekend (where else would I go?). So, maybe he'll ask me out. Yeah, right. That's wishful thinking. So who knows...I have soooooo much studying and catching up to do this weekend. Won't be going out (unless I get a date from either of 2 boys...or both!). Ania's out of town until Sunday...it's so weird because it will be the longest we've been apart since that first night we went out...we've become practically best friends and have spent so much time together. But she's now decided that she's going to be taking classes over the summer, so she'll be in town...which means a very fun summer of going out and partying! Oh, and Matt wrote me back...he promised me we'll hang out. He better keep his word. I trust him though. Unlike someone else....

No comments: