Sunday, April 03, 2005

Maybe I should hate you for this, never really did get quite that far

I think I may have made a huge mistake last night. I saw Adam at the club. And I danced with him a good amount of the time, on and off. He asked if he could call me again. I kept saying that he wouldn't, but he said he would. I called him last night after I got back to Ania's room. I didn't think he'd actually answer, and I said that to him. But he said that he did answer. I practically begged him to call me--more like threatened. I was drunk. Not too bad, but so was he. I cried. I was upset about him, about knowing deep down that I won't hear from him again. But today, I'm ok. It's not the end of the world if he doesn't call. Because I will continue to go out and meet guys. But I think he was really happy to see me. And he was the one who asked if he could call me--he got my permission. I had fun with him. It brought back so many memories. He just looked lost out there on the dance floor...and I decided to take a chance and go up to him. He was surprised, but didn't reject me. I think there's been a lot of miscommunication. But I know in my heart that he won't call. I want him to so badly, but I don't know if I can trust him. That's why I kept telling him that he better call me. Because I don't have any reliable indication that he will.

No comments: