Thursday, June 09, 2005

And I wept much...we all do

I woke up around 4am to a screaming cat outside. I got up to check on my kitty cat...turns out another cat on the street has been coming and eating her food that I leave for her outside. She was just protecting her territory, which I thought was cute. She got stuck in a tree last night (not sure if I already mentioned that). I brought her back inside after letting her out at 2am. Needless to say, I will probably not be keeping her in at night. Not that it matters, because I will be at Chris's practically every night once again starting tonight. Yay! I'm so happy he doesn't have to work tonight! We're gonna go out...and since he won't be working, that'll give us more time together and I won't have to wait to see him until 11pm. It makes for some very, very long days. Not sure what I'm gonna do today. Probably a bunch of nothing again. I want redecorate my brother's room. He needs to get rid of all the toys and old little kid stuff. He'll be 18 in a couple of months, and it's time to have his room grow up a bit. I also want to go through the zillions of boxes in the garage and attic if possible and get rid of all the junk. Too much clutter. Not good, not good at all.

No comments: