Thursday, June 23, 2005

This is a song for the unloved

I have been eaten alive by mosquitoes in my bedroom. My legs are itching me like crazy right now, and I'm not very happy. My body has been a smorgasboard for one lucky mosquito tonight. So, it's back to feeling not well again today. I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow, which is probably what I should have done on Monday, but I thought it would just go away and I'd feel better. So much for that thought. I hope I don't have mono...it's a possibility, because it would explain why I've been so tired every day this summer when I haven't been doing much at all. And I felt this exact way after school got out. Hmmm...hope not, because that would not be fun. I wonder if I'd have to tell any guys I've kissed...that'd mean Adam and Chris--how embarassing that would be to do. Hey, it's me--again--just wanted to inform you that I have been diagnosed with mono. Hope you don't get sick! Mallory. Definitely not a way I want them to remember me. I know that you just don't get it from kissing, but it's one way that you can. I wonder where I could have gotten it from (if I have it)...Anyways, I went out with Meredith and her friend Mary last night. Remind never to go out on a Wednesday night again--SO BORING!! There is nothing to do and not that many people go out. Not that I didn't know that to begin with. I just wanted to go out and do something, since I didn't on Tuesday. I'll just stick to the Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday nights. Oh, and I ALMOST started crying at one point--but luckily, I was able to calm myself down. Surprisingly, I wasn't really sad about Adam--I was more sad about Chris because it reminded me of when we'd go out together. Too many couples, or at least cute boys talking to girls other than me. I felt VERY lonely. So lonely. I wish so much that I had someone. But nothing ever works out as planned with me. I thought that this might finally be the year that I'd have a guy to kiss under the fireworks on July 4th. And have it mean something. Not just kissing some random guy who will never talk to me again. Yeah, it can be fun when you're all drunk out on the dance floor, but I want more than that. I want ONE boy to kiss. And I want ONE boy to want to kiss ONLY ME. In my dreams...that's where it happens for now. Maybe someday soon it will finally become a reality.

No comments: