Monday, June 27, 2005

Drench yourself in words unspoken

Maybe kissing all those boys last semester wasn't such a good thing after all...I mean, of course it was fun, but there is a downside--catching something--no, NOT an std--like mono. I really hope not. But something's going on with my body that's just not quite right. I know there's gotta be something wrong when I don't even have the energy or desire to work out! And something's up with my appetite. I feel hungry, yet I don't want to eat. I kinda get this sick feeling in my stomach, and I have to force myself to have something. But I haven't wanted to eat much of what I normally eat. There's just no desire to eat really. And speaking of that feeling, I'm starting to feel that way right now...not good, not good. I'm gonna go lay down and rest and do some reading.

No comments: