Saturday, June 11, 2005

I thought I was ok. Well, really, I didn't know how I was. But apparently, I'm really not. It's starting to get to me. I just keep wondering why? How could he do this to me? Why now? When things were going so well? What made him do it? I thought he cared about me. I mean, really cared about me. It was all lies. Lies, lies, lies. The one girl he really cares about, he goes and cheats on her. More than once. In the same week. He hasn't called. Said he would. He probably hooked up with some other girl last night, too. But I don't want him to call. But really, I do. It's going to be so hard to trust another guy now. I'm probably going to always be worried that he might cheat on me. Because Chris did. My confidence in guys has once again gone down the drain.

No comments: