Monday, June 06, 2005

I tried to be perfect, but it just wasn't worth it

I just found this really cool blog called PostSecret (http://postsecret.blogspot.com). Go check it out. It's really artistic and creative and just plain cool! Anyways, looks like I have a new cat. It hasn't left our yard since I found it and just hangs around and sleeps. She's so cute! I haven't named her yet. Not very good with names...Had a very good night last night (other than the not being able to sleep for like 4 hours because Chris's roommates were having a little party). But other than that...I'll be going to Orlando tomorrow for the night with my sister. She has tickets to this concert. At least I'll get to see Anne finally. We're going to stay with her. I'm gonna try calling Ania later, but who knows if I'll be able to reach her. Hopefully I will. Ok, I really don't have much else to say.

No comments: