Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I wish that I could believe that there’s a day you’ll come back to me

Guess who I heard from today!...Someone I never expected to hear from again, but always hoped I would: ADAM!!! When I checked facebook this morning after I got up, I saw that I had a message, and to my complete surprise it was from him! I was so shocked! I couldn't even believe it!

Hey
I just wanted to see how you are doing... Summer comes and its like I never went to FSU. I haven't forgotten you, if you want to talk to me still. I should be back in town this weekend and I will give you a call if I am. I promise. (Hopefully you want me to call..) Hope to talk to you later... Adam

He misses me...he misses me! He wants to see me...Haha...how does it feel to be on the other side now? But of course, I'm completely ecstatic! I did nothing at all to provoke this (except to remove the "in a relationship" status with Chris, but I did that on Friday). I guess he noticed it. Because I know he's checked out my page before then and had to have seen that plus the comments on my wall. That reminds me that I need to clear those comments off. Still haven't heard from the lying, cheating jerk who was once my boyfriend. I haven't been sad at all about Chris today...I was definitely down yesterday though, because he said he'd call me on Sunday and really wanted to see me. It was just another one of his lies. I should have known. But I guess it's better that way, so I'm not tempted to go back. Because I shouldn't. And I won't. And apparently, Adam still likes me! Yay!!! Because I never stopped liking him. I've gotta go check and see if I can find my cat outside...hopefully she's not getting into a fight with this other cat that's been hanging around trying to eat her food. I'm back. Didn't find her. I really hope she's ok. I did see a bunch of lightning bugs though. That was cool to see. Reminds me of my childhood.

No comments: