Friday, June 17, 2005

There's no more of me runnin' back to you

IF I called him again, this is what I'd say to him, well, actually to his voicemail because I know he wouldn't pick up.

Surprise, surprise. You didn't answer your phone once again. You never do when I call you. I don't know why the hell I bother. So, I know you have no intention of seeing me again while you're in town. There's no need for any more excuses. You can't possibly hurt me anymore than you already have. I'm pretty sure I made the biggest mistake of my life so far with you the other night. You just used me. Well, you got what you came for. You could care less about me, because if you did, you'd make an effort to see me again. It's all about what YOU want. I can't believe I keep going back to you and letting you treat me this way. I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to you. And you know it. It's just sad you don't have the guts to tell me the truth. You never have. And you never will. Well, don't think that you can just talk to me whenever YOU feel like it again, because it WON'T HAPPEN. I'm not taking it anymore. I've had enough of this shit you've pulled and am finally letting you go. YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT. I DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU. I really don't care if I hear from you ever again. I honestly don't expect to (and this was before I said any of this to you). I knew this would happen. And it's completely my fault that I let it happen. If any of this is not true, then maybe I'll get a call back from you, because I assume you'd like to set the record straight (if you have the balls to do so--I suspect with your record, you don't--maybe you'd like to prove me wrong). But if not, then I'll know what I've known all along--that all this really IS true. Goodbye.

No comments: