Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I don't mind spending every night in the pouring rain

I'm going out of my mind. What the hell is wrong with me??? Why am I feeling so...not normal?! And so tired and have this weird thing going on with my appetite? I wish the doctor's office would call and give me my test results. And they better tell me something. I don't want anything to be wrong, but I want an explanation for why I have been feeling so blah and not good. No "everything's fine." Because THAT will make me explode! AHHHH!!!! I finished my book I was reading this evening. It was cute. A couple of the characters were WAY too annoying and I really couldn't stand them, but it was a decent "chick lit" novel. It's called Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot. And besides sleeping away the morning, I went and saw "War of the Worlds" with my brother and sister. It was very entertaining, at least it was to me. I enjoyed it. I can definitely see how H.G. Wells freaked the entire world out when it was read on the radio, and everyone believed that it was real. Not something you could do today, obviously. I just don't see why all these alien movies always have them destroying Earth and attacking the humans. I mean, why must they always be violent and out to get us? I guess that it makes for the most interesting and entertaining story. Although E.T. and Close Encounters of the Third Kind showed peaceful aliens. That's one thing that I do believe in--life existing other than Earth. Not in the sense that we see in the movies, but that there's got to be some kind of life out there somewhere in the universe. If it happened here, why not somewhere else? Scientists are discovering that life might have once existed on Mars...no green Martians, however. Some form on a very different scale than full-blown beings. And that's what I think is out there, somewhere, in this vast and mighty universe. Haha, that sounded really stupid...But yeah, I guess all those episodes of The X-Files and these types of movies have gotten to me...Not that I wouldn't be scared to learn of alien life, because the idea is freaky in itself. To discover that Earth isn't the only holder of life--that is something I know would drive some very scary actions and words from people here on Earth(uh, could you say it gives a huge blow to some ideas out there?). But it would definitely be very exciting at the same time. Just as long as they don't want to destroy our planet. Because that would not be a good thing. At all.

No comments: