Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Close your eyes, make a wish that this could last forever

I feel slightly guilty about spending $100 highlighting my hair today...it's ridiculously expensive. But I haven't had it done in a year, and it's not like I get it done all the time. Still...why does it have to be so expensive? It turned out really good though, on the upside. Feeling much better today, as well. I've been having some really weird dreams again lately. I can't remember what i dreamt about last night, but I remember what I was going to write about yesterday but I forgot: I had a dream where I wanted to see (well, more than just see, if you get my drift) Adam again. The details are sketchy, but all I know is that I woke up being like, what the heck?! You don't want to see him again! And certainly, you don't want to you-know-what with him again...well, want is not the right word...should not want to is more like it. It's so sad, I know. Why am I so hung up on this stupid boy??? It's driving me crazy. I don't want to like him anymore. I don't like him anymore. At least I tell myself I don't. Here we go again with this...I'm just gonna stop where I'm at because it's just a waste of time. I've wasted too much of my time on him. No more. Anyways, I've been reading The Notebook (I'm actually almost finished with it). It's a little...sensual I must say. Not in a bad way though. In a good way. In the way that it makes you want that so bad...to be in love like that, to have that incredible passion...I can only hope I find someone that makes me feel that way. Not much else to say tonight.

No comments: