Monday, July 25, 2005

I walked away, and then I looked back at you

I got a random facebook message from Ovid today. Weird, I know. He was like, "nice pic shorty. enjoy the rest of your summer." Okay...shorty? I don't really know what was up with that, but whatever. It's a compliment, anyways. Just so out of the blue. Saturday night at Cafe Cabernet (when I was drunk out of my mind!), RJ was spinning his phone around on the table, and when it happened to land on me (you know, in reference to spin the bottle), I said something like, "sorry I've already been involved with one member of your family..." as a joke. And he was all like, "I'm not like him at all" and I didn't mean it in a bad way at all. I know he didn't take it the wrong way, but I felt really bad nonetheless. So I wrote him a message on myspace when I got back (how I managed, I'm not sure) apologizing for what I said. I felt I needed to say sorry. He wrote me back today, and all is well. He really is a nice guy. Unlike his cousin. Why couldn't Adam be more like him? Ok, there I go again. It never ends, I swear! Tonight, the cheesiest show, Laguna Beach, premieres. So dumb, but I got hooked last season. And I'm sure I'll get hooked again. The joys of watching fake, rich, "beautiful" peoples' lives. How I wish it was my life...NOT!!!!

No comments: