Thursday, July 14, 2005

I told you everything, opened up and let you in

So much for that...my curiousity always gets the best of me. I can't help it. That's just the way I am. That's just the way I've always been. I suppose that if I was a cat, I'd probably be dead by now...I'm one of those people if you say "don't" to, I may restrain myself at first, but eventually I just have to know. But I know when to mind my own business. I'm just definitely nosy at times...just ask my sister. But she wouldn't give a fair answer because she's a real secretive person and doesn't want anyone to know anything. I mean ANYTHING. If I ask her something about what she may be doing or anything going on in her life, she snaps at me and is like, "it's none of your business!" Geez...I just wish she would share things that were going on in her life with me. She didn't even tell me she bought a guitar. I had to find out from my mom when she said she'd be going home later to pick up her guitar that came in. What?! When did she buy a guitar? I mean, it's weird how you can know someone your whole entire life--grow up with them in the same house, and still live with them--and how little you actually know them. People ask me a lot when I say I have a sister if we're close. I wish I didn't have to hesitate and be like, not really...It's sad because I wish we were. I wish I could tell her things. I don't know why I don't really trust her that much, and she probably doesn't trust me either. I remember when I was much younger that I didn't trust her because she would always tell my mom or someone. I especially could never, ever tell her about any guy that I had a crush on. She was the absolute last person I wanted to know about that. Mainly this was when I was in middle school. Because she was at that age where she'd tease me about liking someone. So I don't know if it still stems from that in a way. I mean, I still don't tell her right away about a guy. I'll either tell her afterwards, or days later, or she'll find out from my mom. None of us siblings are close, though. It's weird. We don't share our feelings. It's all superficial. Hmmm....

No comments: