Thursday, July 28, 2005

Someday we'll meet among the stars

Exhausted--that's how I feel tonight. I've been going all day, with no nap. I'm surprised I made it through. At first I was mainly tired because I stayed up late hanging out with Kathryn and Meredith and the rest of their small group. My favorite part was rolling down the hill on campus. Great fun. And I didn't even need to drink to act a little stupid like I was: "This is all me!" But it was definitely weird showing up at Decent Pizza and Matt being there...I only know him through Adam, and they're really good friends, like the best of friends. So it'll probably definitely get back to him. Not that I really care! Then he was at the vollyball game, too. But whatever. Oh, apparently, when RJ asked Meredith (which we find funny that he thinks we're like the best of friends, considering I didn't ever hang out with her until recently--it's Kathryn I'm really close to) if I was coming, Matt said something like, "the Mallory?" and Jessica asked if he knew me and he said he did through his roommate, which is RJ's cousin and said that we dated, or sorta dated, or didn't really know...Yeah, so I find little bits like this interesting, especially when it's about me coming from guys. After the movie at Lisa's, it was really cool to learn that they all feel the same way about the whole Christian-fundamentalist thing (not really sure how to word it, so I don't think it really came out right, but I'll try and explain). When RJ mentioned in a sarcastic voice about how he was excited about the Christian movie theater that Christian Heritage Church was going to be putting in where Movies 8 is, I realized that they were my kind of people! Haha...I knew Kathryn wasn't how I was thinking they might be, because I wasn't sure (so did not make any sense, but whatever). But then after that comment...and I'm glad to hear that they liked Saved! because that movie is so good. Everyone should see it. I'm in love with sparkly, rhinestone-encrusted bohemian style shoes and accessories. And earrings still.
'

No comments: