Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In places no one will find all your feelings so deep inside

I love nights like this. When the moon shines so bright, it lights up the night sky. Suddenly the darkness is illuminated with light and you can see everything in the dark. When I'd get in late on nights like this when I was living at home, I remember I would usually open up my back door and gaze out into the yard, amazed at how much I could see...and how many shadows there were. I also love when the moon is so big in the sky. It just seems so surreal, because that's not how the moon is supposed to look. It's small, way up in the sky, not a giant shining object sitting low in the horizon. I also like nights like these when I spontaneously do things. That don't involve drinking. Just meeting up and hanging out with friends. Something to do other than sit at home, on the computer and watching tv. This is random, but I got a comment from RJ today on myspace. I mean, he is one of my friends, but still...I thought it was out of the blue. Not in a weird way, just an unexpected way. Like, thanks for thinking about me. Why were you thinking about me? Especially with him and his connection to Adam. It just makes me wonder...but it was nice though. I wrote him back and said I needed to hang out with everyone again...I wonder if he'll say anything back. I did take this amazingly good picture of myself last night before I went out...hahaha...because he commented on that...he should be thinking, "damn, what the hell is Adam thinking?!!" And I hope when Adam sees it on facebook, he's like, "damn, what the hell am I thinking?!!"

No comments: