Saturday, July 09, 2005

When you come back I won't be here

Hurricane Dennis is nearing the coast...poor Pensacola residents. It hasn't even been a year since Ivan hit. Many are still rebuilding, or finally just being able to move back into their homes and businesses. And here comes another one. We've got a couple of evacuees staying at my house, aka my gramme and aunt. Went home for dinner to visit with them. I was feeling really good this morning, pretty much like normal. So I was a lot more active. It probably wasn't such a great idea, because I ended up wearing myself out by the afternoon and felt so tired. I'm still tired now, but I ended up feeling a little better. I really hope the power doesn't go out. But it most likely will. Because it always does. The littlest breeze knocks it out. And it's no fun. So I might be back at home tomorrow.

No comments: