Tuesday, July 05, 2005

One last kiss could be the best thing

Chloe is sitting on the floor looking up at me and staring, begging me to play with her. She's so hard to resist...but I really don't feel like playing. She's a crazy little kitty cat, she really is. But so sweet. I don't know how anyone could have ever abandoned her. I've got Troy on the tv right now. It's on HBO. I've never seen it before, and there's nothing else on, so I figure, why not at least have it on as background noise? I'm feeling so much better right now than I have in the past week and a half. Just a little tired, but the nausea has subsided (at least for now, and hopefully for good). I had an accupuncture treatment this evening, which is supposed to help boost my immune system so my body will be rid of the disease quicker. Hey, why not try it, since there's nothing conventional medicine can do for me. It doesn't hurt--it's a little strange-feeling, but not painful. I've had it done before, so it wasn't my first time. I want so badly to workout. To do something active and physical. To get my heart pumping. I'm going nuts not being able to do so. I got the lube kit for my treadmill in the mail this past weekend, but I haven't tried it out on my machine yet to see if that'll fix it. I really hoping that it does, because I don't want to have to buy a new belt, and I want my treadmill back! Last night was the first night I didn't watch any fireworks on the 4th of July. I wasn't feeling well, and my plan for finding a boy to kiss under the fireworks had to be abandoned. So much for a good 4th. Maybe next year. I really want to have a big outdoor picnic-type party one year, with a bunch of people. I think that'd be fun. She's just looking at me with those eyes, and that face....awww!!! Too cute for words. I missed out Saturday night at Cafe Cabernet. Well, I missed it in the sense that I wished I'd seen everyone, because no one went. But I was asleep, so it was better that we didn't do it this week. Maybe next week it'll be on again. I want to see Joe!!! Haha...what cute boys will do to you...But I don't know, I read on Adam's facebook wall (no, I'm not a psycho...I check out other peoples' pages, too...but his more than others I guess!!! lol) that RJ is gonna be out of town this weekend (he was asking when Adam was going to come back up here to visit). Hmm...not sure I want to know that information. He sure is hell ain't getting anything from me whenever he does come back up!!! Ania's coming home soon. She'll be back on the 10th of July, but I'm confused to as whether she meant home as in Orlando, or here in Tallahassee. Because I know she's coming back to town early, but it sounds like the 10th she'll be back here. That'll give us a long time before school starts to have lots of fun...if I can recover fast. And not get sick again. That's why I'm still taking it easy, no matter how much I want to just go for a run (although, mentally I want to, physically, I'm way too worn out). I feel like I'm just babbling on about nothing really, so I'm going to go.

No comments: