Monday, August 08, 2005

and color the coast with your smile, it's the most genuine thing that I've ever seen

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took a huge chance, and it paid off big time!!! I called him this evening, after much debate and many failed attempts. His phone went straight to his voicemail, so I left a message saying that I called to say hi and to call me later if he wanted. And he did! I wasn't sure if he would, but he's followed through on his words so far. I'm so happy :) We "chatted" for a bit. Found out he just started a job at Hollister--even more of an excuse to go now! I think I scared him a bit when he asked me what I'd been doing all summer and I replied that I hadn't been doing much because I was sick and then I said I had mono. He was like, that's really contagious isn't it, but I reassured him I wasn't contagious any more--that was 2 months ago. He asked me what my plans were this week and asked when we could "chill." I said I didn't have any plans and he was like I'll call you later in the week and we'll go out. Actually asked if I wanted to call him instead, but since I figured I didn't know when he'd be available, I said he could just call me. So he is. I'd say it'll be Thursday or Friday, possibly Wednesday. He said he was going to take it easy for a few nights, but he'll call in a few days and we'll do something really fun....I knew he wanted to see me again. I just knew it. And I'm SO HAPPY HE WANTS TO SEE ME!!!! Because I really, really want to see him. Now I've just got to occupy my time these next few days, which won't be easy because I was absolutely bored out of my mind today. But now I've got something incredibly good to look forward to!!!!!

No comments: