Wednesday, August 10, 2005

and just being around you offers me another form of relief

I am sooooo bored. I do not know what to do with myself at all. I slept all day and watched tv. That's all I did. I was tired, but I also had nothing else to do. I need to kill time, but I can't think of anything! God, I want Skip so bad. I want to see him. He better call me tomorrow. Or else. I'll call him instead. But I really don't want to do that. Maybe I can make it seem really innocent, like just wanted to see if he wanted to do something that night, because if not, I was going to do something else. That's probably a bad idea. Dumb, too. Yeah, go and make yourself look desperate. He'll probably get scared off if I call...that's seemed to be what's happened in the past with every other guy. Like they're afraid of a girl who takes the initiative. They supposedly like girls to do things like that, so it takes the pressure off of them. Well, at least that's what they say, because when it comes to reality, I think they're turned off by it. Does it make us come off too strong or something? Too eager? Whatever the case, I know I haven't exactly benefitted from it. Except, I did on Monday when I called him. And he even asked if I wanted to call him...I should've said that I would. I knew giving him all the power would drive me crazy like this. At least I'd be the one in control. But my thinking was that I didn't know when he'd be free and want to do something. We should have just made plans for a specific day. Should have, should have, should have...yeah, there's a lot of things that could have gone differently, but they went the way they did. I don't think he'd care if I called. I just don't want to seem like I'm too eager, coming off too strong by calling him. He might get the wrong idea and rethink seeing me. AHHHHH!!!! Boys...so complicated! I don't know what to do. I want to go to the mall tomorrow. So I can stop by Hollister and see if he's working. That'd give me an excuse to call him. I could see if he was working, and then I could go and see him. Or I could just go in there and look. That might seem a bit strange though. But hey, I like to shop there...even more so that he works there! But with my luck, he wouldn't be there, or it'd end up being really awkward and embarassing. Tomorrow's gonna be a long, long day. Because he may call me, and want to do something that night. I think if he doesn't call me by the evening, I'll call him, so at least we could make plans for Friday or something if we didn't go out that night. I don't know what to do. I need advice. Should I call him? Or should I just wait for him to eventually call me??? Oh, the insanity...

No comments: