Saturday, August 13, 2005

Baby, just close your eyes and dream

Why does this always happen to me? I have the most amazing and wonderful night and morning/afternoon of my entire life, and then there's nothing. Nothing but pain. And hurt. I just have a really bad feeling. He hasn't called me back yet. He probably won't. And if he does, he won't want to do anything with me. Because when I asked if he wanted to hang out anyways, even if we couldn't find anything to do, and he was like, um, yeah, let me get home and take a shower and call some people and I'll give you a call in a bit. He sounded fine when he first called me back, up until that point. I mean, I had asked him out in the dang message I left him. That's just my luck, of course. I think I meet someone so absoutely great and so right for me, and then it goes and ends as quickly as it started. Another failed attempt a a relationship this year. The third major one this year. The way he made me feel...it was just so incredible. My feelings have just developed so fast and they've gotten so intense so soon. I never thought I could feel this way. I've never felt this way, ever. I knew it was too good to be true. It always is.

No comments: