Monday, August 15, 2005

Heaven is a place on Earth

I'm in HEAVEN!!!! After overreacting, once again, and thinking everything was over and I'd never see or hear from him again, he calls me on Sunday afternoon! He apologized for not calling me back on Saturday. He ended up going to dinner with his friends right after he got home and he was out all night from there. At least he said he was sorry. And he asked me to hang out with him that afternoon! Of course I said yes!!! I went over there around 3 something...we rented a movie, and then ended up watching 2 more in the course of the evening. That's what happens when there's no cable! I must say, Fight Club, which we watched second, is really good...very strange, but good. We had some drinks and stuff...I hadn't eaten anything since lunch, either, and I'm surprised I didn't get completely wasted. I was just a little buzzed. So I didn't exactly plan on it at all, but I ended up staying the night...and I didn't leave until 3:30pm today! Another wonderful and amazing night (and an incredibly afternoon!!!!). Wow is all I can say. He just makes me feel so... there aren't any words to describe it. And the response I get back from him...there is definitely something there. I don't think it's going to end anytime soon. I invited him out on Thursday to 80s night at Potbelly's...Ania told me to tell him not to make any plans because he's coming with us...and he said sure, give me a call! I'm going shopping on Wednesday and I remember him saying that's the next time he'll be working...:)

No comments: