Saturday, August 13, 2005

Here I am, once again, I'm torn into pieces

It hurts so much. Still no word. I should have known. I really should have known that this was going to happen to me. Again. We shared something so special. It was how I had always pictured it, how I had always wanted it to be. I never thought I could let that side of me out. But he made me feel so comfortable; there is something about him that I am so attracted to. Why? Why? WHY??? Was it something I did? Did I say something I shouldn't have??? I really hope I'm just overreacting. I tend to do that. But I doubt I am. Not all guys are jerks. I know that. But where are those guys?? And why do I seem to keep finding the bad ones? I just thought this could have been it. Not like marraige or anything, but someone who wanted to be with me. We just clicked. The connection was stronger than anything I've ever felt me. Or so I thought. At least it was with me. I'm never calling him again. If he wants anything to do with me, he'll call me himself. Which won't happen.

No comments: