Monday, August 29, 2005

Don't play with it, don't play with it

So summer is officially over, and it's back to school. Whoa, that song "Play" by David Banner....just a little dirty...I need the clean version, please! After my freakout on Friday night, I ended up seeing Skip on Saturday night. I called him, not expecting him to answer, but he did. I was going out with Blake and co., and he said there was some party at Skip's and his roommates that they were going to beforehand. I didn't want to just show up, not having talked to Skip, so I decided to call him. And I said I knew about it because I was going out with Blake, and he asked if I was going to stop by. Yeah, so I went. Tell me about awkward. He wasn't there at first, but when he got there, I had no idea what to do. I didn't want to hang around him, because that would seem clingy and annoying. But he IGNORED me the whole night, only occasionally acknowledging that I existed. I ended up not going to Yianni's with Blake and them because I wanted to hang around Skip. But he was being such a jerk to me! By the end of the night I was practically crying because he kept ignoring me. There were these 2 girls that kept hanging around him, and I got a little annoyed at that, but it turns out he's known them a long time. And what really got me was when one of them was sitting in his lap while they were playing cards...it's not the sitting part, it's where the hands were going...just lightly brushing, but it drove me crazy! I took Meredith into the bathroom to vent, and told her, and she said that I shouldn't worry because he didn't look interested in her at all. At the end of the night, I ended up crying (but not a lot) about how he was ignoring me to the other girl that kept hanging around him. I hope she doesn't remember. I was only upset that he kept ignoring me. I wasn't asking him to be at my side the entire night or anything, just look at me and smile once in a while or something, not act like I wasn't even there. So I confronted him about it. As he passed by me, he said something to me that I didn't catch, and I wanted to know what it was. So I followed him into his room, and we got into a little argument. I was standing right in front of him, not backing down or anything, knowing full well what I wanted. Let's just say that I got what I wanted. Yeah, you could say I sort of "seduced" him. He admitted that he was ignoring me on purpose and said I would look at him funny when he was talking to other girls, which was not true at all. Said I was jealous, and I was like, what do I have to be jealous of? But he did get me when he said something about the girl sitting on his lap, I confessed that it bothered me a little. He doesn't want a girlfriend, which duh, I pretty much knew. But I told him that I was never asking to be his girlfriend and said what made him think I wanted a boyfriend, more or less it to be him? He just assumed so, because I was a girl, and that they always do. (Which actually I do, but I just like seeing the guy and doing what we've been doing, and I don't want to lose that at this point. It's probably better that I don't have a boyfriend anyways, there being so many guys out there and this my last year). ANd I told him that I just liked doing what we've been doing. So we continued what we've been doing :) Had no more problems after that. Oh, he did say something about me being a little clingy, which I didn't understand, and he also said something about he already had played the boyfriend role with me the last time, which I have NO IDEA what he was talking about. Like I said, he was being a jerk. So I'm gonna play it cool...not call him for a while, maybe I'll give him a call this weekend. We'll see. Oh, he did say how he IS attracted to me, no doubt...

No comments: