Tuesday, August 09, 2005

And the talking leads to touching, then the touching leads to sex, and then there is no mystery left

I can't get him out of my head!!!! I want it to be a few days later NOW!!! I don't want to have to go through another whole long day...just get to be the end of the week. No Wednesday, let's just skip to Thursday night. If he doesn't call me on Thursday, I'm going to call him. Hey, he asked me if I wanted to call him or for him to call me...and stupid me put the ball back in his court. Well, I'll take it away from him if I have to! I just hate waiting for guys to call. I know he's gonna call, but it's pretty vague as to when that will be. During the day? Or will I have to go all day for his call at night? It's torture, I tell ya. TORTURE!!! I can't sleep right now because of him....and I'm completely exhausted (I did too much today). Yep, I've got it bad right now...please help me...

No comments: