Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'll be your lover, I'll be your best friend, tell me what I gotta do

Soooooo tired. All I want to do is sleep. Yet, I really don't want to go to bed yet. So why am I complaining? I'll just end up wasting time online and watching tv. Can't Buy Me Love is on abcfamily. I'm a sucker for those 80s teen movies. Went to dinner with Meghan and Vanessa. It was really good to see Vanessa, considering I think the last time I saw her was Spring Break. So sad...I don't know what in the world happened. I guess we just all got to busy (or sick!). Speaking of being sick, I really hope I'm not relapsing. I've been unusually tired the past couple of days and I've recently started coughing. Not good at all. I just have to try and rest, which is really hard to do right now, since everything's gearing up for school and this is the best time of year to go out. Still no word from Skip. It's so frustrating. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it. Obviously, I'm annoyed. But at the same time, I don't really feel scared that he doesn't want to see me again. Maybe he's just busy. I'd just like to know what was going on though, to know his intentions. Because I don't want to waste my time if all he wants is what we've been doing--going out occasionally and you know...not that it's not incredible, I just want more. I think I'll be sleeping soon...

No comments: