Sunday, August 07, 2005

Since you've been gone...

Wow...the things that have happened in the past 24 hours...Last evening, I was in my room, when I hear this shouting coming from outside. I go to the front window to see what all the commotion is about, and I see these 2 women and this guy in his car. The women are new tenants in one of the townhouses across the street, and the guy is their neighbor. The larger one of the two women was shouting profanities like crazy, apparently upset about the parking space lines that the guy had painted earlier in the day. The guy drives off, and then all of a sudden, this car pulls up and this other guy gets out and starts walking up the drive way. He's holding a gun and shoots it twice in the air. I was so shocked, and got scared. I immediately went and got my phone and called 911, because I didn't know what might happen next. Plus, it's not exactly legal to shoot a gun into the air. So I tell the dispatcher what has happened, and as I'm on the phone, the guy gets back into his car and drives away. The police would be on their way. Yeah, after like 45 minutes! I guess it's a real top priority, you know, those incidents with guns. They eventually came and I acted like a nosey neighbor, spying out the window. I didn't go out to see the police, since I didn't want to give it away that I was the one who called it in. I'd talk if they came to my door, but they didn't. That was basically the first part of my evening. It shook me up a little. Just like some new people to bring trouble to a once peaceful place. Anyways, I also went out with Blake and Anna and some other people to Chubby's last night. Pre-partied at Blake's first (of course). Had my 10-calorie fruit juice and vodka drinks...I know, I'm probably the only person that counts, or even worries about, calories when it comes to drinking. Had a shot, plus finished off someone else's vanilla vodka tonic, which by the way, was incredibly good. But, it could've been due to the previous consumption of alcohol that night. I was feeling REALLY good by the time we go to the club, where it was not crowded at all--I've never seen it that way before. Anyways, I was scouting around for some guys...there was this one at this table behind us that big-time kept looking at me, in such an obvious way. I wasn't sure if he was cute enough or not, had to get some second opinions. But he ended up leaving. No big deal. Then we wandered into the dance floor area, where I came across this really hot guy in a blue polo shirt. He was looking in my direction, and as I got near, I looked at him and gave him a little smile to show that I was interested. Well, I mentioned to Anna that I thought he was really cute, and she said Blake knew him. So Blake called him over and introduced us. We hit it off and danced the remainder of the time while there. He came back to Blake's with me. Oh, forgot to mention the major making out on the dance floor. Such a great kisser! Definitely thinks I was because he told me!!! Anyways, back at Blake's we're all hanging out, the two of us are cuddling on this bean bag chair...everyone leaves...we start to kiss...move to the empty bedroom...and seriously stay up all night making out. The rest is private! But seriously, this guy, his name is Skip--that's what everyone calls him, I'm sure it's not his real name, he is SO HOT!!!! He is by far the hottest guy I've been with so far. His body...absolutely incredible! And he's so nice, too. I don't really expect anything...well, ok, maybe so, but I'd definitely like something to. The thing about last night with him is that it was basically everything I'd been wanting. He HELD me in his arms the ENTIRE night. Not just until we fell asleep. I woke up literally in his arms. And there was not at one point he tried to not hold me. Or kiss me! This morning it was so cute, when we first woke up, he kissed me! And kept kissing me...so sweet! It did not feel like a one night fling at all. And I think that's why I was so comfortable with it (and him). I have absolutely NO regrets today. It was just a wonderful night. And I don't think that will be the end of it, since he invited me to a party tonight (said there's supposed to be one) and said he'd call me later. Trying not to think to much about it (the ever-elusive phone call) and trying not to get my hopes up. I've had a permanent smile on my face all day :)

No comments: