Friday, August 05, 2005

Now all that's left of me is what I pretent to be

It seems like everybody is having a birthday lately. I log onto facebook, and there greeting me everytime is this list that keeps getting longer everyday saying "so and so's birthday is today, so and so has a birthday on." Am I a bit jealous? Jealous, no. But I do wish my birthday would come sooner. Selfish, I know. But I feel like I really missed out on my 21st. And there's no one to blame for that except for myself. I was a different person then. Not like I am now. I'm going to go all out for my 22nd. It's going to be a 21 + 1 birthday...the 21st that I never, but should have, had. I've already started planning it. Well, sorta. I want all my friends there. We'll go out on Friday AND Saturday nights! Now, only 2 months to go...

No comments: